1. This website is created and managed by The Women’s Club (ABN 49 000 009 656) (“Website”). By accessing or using this Website, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these terms and conditions and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable to the Website (“Terms”).
2. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms, which may be updated from time to time.
1. The Women’s Club is subject to the provisions of the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (“Act”). The Act contains 10 National Privacy Principles that set standards for the handling of personal information.
1. The Women’s Club owns and manages the information and materials on the Website. You understand that despite our best efforts, information or materials on the Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors.
2. The Women’s Club does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website.
3. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk.
4. The Women’s Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website.
5. The Women’s Club may make any other changes to the Website, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described on the Website at any time without notice
6. This Website, the information and materials on the site, and the software made available on the site, are provided "as is" without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose.
4. Limitations of Damages
In no event shall The Women’s Club be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the Website or any linked website, even if The Women’s Club is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Women’s Club, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers managing the Website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms.
6. Third Party Sites
1. As a convenience to you, The Women’s Club may provide, on this Website, links to web sites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Website.
2. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. The Women’s Club makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
3. Links to third party web sites do not imply that The Women’s Club or this Website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links.